Call us now ! Send us an email GRISSOM RD STE 110 San Antonio United States

Back to Top

Over 3,000 Happy
Business Clients!
Call Us Now.

(210) 681-8283

Over 3,000 Happy
Business Clients!
Call Us Now.

(210) 681-8283

Partnership Tax

Partnership Tax Returns:

Please ask, call, and visit us regarding business tax extensions (due by IRS deadline annually).
To file your taxes correctly, you'll need:
  • All Form 1099s received by the partnership
  • If we did not prepare last year’s partnership return – a copy of last 2 or 3 tax returns filed
  • If this is the first year the partnership will file a tax return, we will need the organizational documents (Partnership Agreement, or if this is an LLC, Articles of Organization and Operating Agreement or Regulations), SS-4, names, addresses, and social security numbers for all partners or members.
  • % capital ownership for each partner or member and, if different, interest in profits and losses for each partner or member
  • Copies of any notes payable by the partnership, whether they are secured or unsecured, and whether recourse or non-recourse
  • Print outs of income (profit/loss) statement and balance sheet, and backup of QuickBooks files – if you have not kept computerized accounts, we’ll need your check register and a record of all deposits
  • Listing of charitable contributions plus out-of-pocket expenses and mileage associated with charitable gifts
  • Cash invested in the partnership by the partners, and any loans made by the partners to the partnership
  • Cash distributed from the partnership to the partners as draws and loans made by the partnership to the partners
  • Non-cash assets contributed to the partnership by the partners (for each asset, we need the fair market value of the asset when it was contributed and the partner’s basis in the asset at the time it was contributed)
  • Amounts paid by the partnership to the partners for services performed by the partners
  • Copies of leases or other contracts entered into by the partnership during the year
  • Forms 941 (all quarters), 940, W-2, W-3, and TWC reports for the employees of the partnership
  • Form 1099(s) filed by the partnership
  • Settlement statements for any real estate bought or sold
  • Retirement plan information, if the partnership maintains a retirement plan
  • Bank statements and reconciliations for at least the first and last months of the tax year Sales tax reports—monthly, quarterly or annual
  • Any other financial information that would not be included in the above list – for example, unreimbursed expenditures made by partners on behalf of the partnership
  • Anything else that you think might be relevant – it’s better to give us too much than to risk missing out on some deductions you’re legally entitled to take!


Debra Bachleda CPA, PC
5503 Grissom Rd Ste 110
San Antonio, TX 78238
Phone: (210) 681-8283
Fax: (210) 681-3402

Business Hours

Mon - Fri: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Sat - Sun: Closed
Appointments Available, Please call.
No appt. needed to drop-off materials.

In Business Since 1988


Payment Options

A deposit is required for all services.